We have a slack channel where you can connect with potential teammates, as well as ask questions, and get technical support from NEM and other teams.
* * * * *
Symbol Technical Documentation
Welcome to Symbol’s technical documentation site, your primary source of information to integrate Symbol’s blockchain technology into your projects.
- Getting Started: Introductory material.
- Guides: Step-by-step tutorials focused on use-cases.
- Concepts: Detailed explanation of Symbol’s most important ideas.
- References: Usage guides for Symbol’s tools and SDKs.
- Contribute: How to contribute to this project.
Don’t know where to start? Try What is Symbol?.
Symbol's public main network (MAINNET) is scheduled for launch on January 14th. A public test network (TESTNET), though, is available for developers to test their applications which can then be easily moved over to MAINNET after Symbol's launch. TESTNET specifications, documentation and tooling may still be subject to variations although they are expected to be minimal so close to the launch date. Hackathon participants are free to use TESTNET and move onto MAINNET once it becomes available.